Kindergarten Registration for Chalmers catchment area students entering Kindergarten in September 2023 takes place in person on February 14, 2023 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Students born in 2018 are eligible to attend Kindergarten in September 2023. Parents can also apply to register online on the Delta School District Website from February 13 – 24, 2023. Please contact the office at 604-594-5437 if you are registering after February 24th.
Visit the District Website for full instructions on how to Register for Kindergarten
For verification that Chalmers is your catchment school, please check the Catchment Map or School Locator.
Registration Documents Required (all documents must be received for registration to be accepted):
- Appropriate Proof of Citizenship or status in Canada for both students and parents, and appropriate proof of age for students:
– Canadian Birth Certificate
– Canadian Passport
– Permanent Resident Card/Documents
- Appropriate Proof of Residency:
– Purchase Agreement or Current Year Property Tax Assessment
– Rental/Lease/Tenancy Agreement
– Verfication of Address by Landlord Form, or Current Month Rental Receipt showing address, or Letter from Landlord, along with a copy of one of the following showing rental address:
– Valid Driver’s License
– Utility Bill
– Income Tax Assessment
– Bank Statement
– Credit Card Statement
– Government Issued Cheque
– Vehicle Ownership Papers
– Insurance Certificate
Non-Catchment and Non-District Applications
Kindergarten Non-Catchment & Non-District Application Forms will be accepted online only as of 8:30am on Monday, February 6, 2023. Please visit the District Website for more information on the Non- Catchment and Non-District Registration process.