UPDATE: If you were unable to register for Kindergarten due to the recent snowfall, Chalmers is open and ready to welcome your child! Please register as soon as possible.
Students born in 2014 are eligible to attend Kindergarten beginning in 2019. Please see the documents required for registration at the bottom of this page.
Free Parent Workshop – Preparing for Kindergarten – explore the skills and abilities that will help your child have a successful start to school, and learn strategies to make the transition as smooth as possible.
- Wed., March 13 from 7:00-9:00pm in the North Delta Secondary School Library (11447 – 82 Ave)
- Thurs., March 7 from 7:00-9:00pm in the Delta Manor Education Centre Action Room (4750 – 57th Street, Ladner)
You can pick up Registration Forms at the office or they are available on the Delta School District website as follows:
Registration form is available here
Non-Catchment students apply here
Non-District students apply here
Other important information:
- Procedure-300-Admission-to-School – this procedure outlines the District registration process
- Procedure-320-Student-Records – this procedure gives background information on student records
- Letter-from-the-Ministry-of-Education – regarding the collection of student information
- Procedure-350-Student-Conduct-and-Discipline – this procedure outlines the district policy on conduct and discipline
- Welcome to Kindergarten
- Preparing for Kindergarten
- Starting with Stories
- Catchment Area Map or School Locator
* Please visit the website below to view the Canadian Foundation for Economic Education’s Building Futures Planning Guide.
Registration for 2019/2020 Grade 1 to 7
If you are new to Delta and live in our catchment area and would like to register your children for the school year starting in September 2019, please come in to the office to register your child as soon as possible anytime after February 4th.
Documents Required for Registration (please bring originals):
- Appropriate Proof of Citizenship or status in Canada for both students and parents, and appropriate proof of age for students:
– Original Birth Certificate,
– Baptismal Certificate
– Immigration or Refugee Documentation
- Appropriate Proof of Residence:
– Purchase Agreement or Current Year Property Tax Receipt
– Rental or Lease agreement
– Current Month Rental Receipt showing address, or Letter from Landlord with a copy of one of the following showing rental address:
– Valid Driver’s License
– Utility Bill
– Income Tax Assessment
– Bank Statement
– Credit Card Statement
– Government Issued Cheque
– Vehicle Ownership Papers
– Insurance Certificate
- For KN Registrations – Immunization Record – if Immunizations were not done through Fraser Health