Student Registration for Grade 1 – 7
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will accept registration documents by email rather than submitting them in person. If further documentation is required, an appointment may need to be scheduled. For verification that Chalmers is your catchment area school, please check the Catchment Area Map or the School Locator.
Completed applications, along with documents can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require further assistance, please contact the office at 604-594-5437
Registration Documents Required for all Students:
- Appropriate Proof of Citizenship or status in Canada for both students and parents, and appropriate proof of age for students:
– Canadian Birth Certificate
– Canadian Passport
– Permanent Resident Documentation
- Appropriate Proof of Residency:
– Purchase Agreement, Current Year Property Tax Assessment
– Rental/Lease/Tenancy Agreement
– Verfication of Address by Landlord Form, or Current Month Rental Receipt showing address, or Letter from Landlord, along with a copy of one of the following showing rental address:
– Valid Driver’s License
– Utility Bill
– Income Tax Assessment
– Bank Statement
– Credit Card Statement
– Government Issued Cheque
– Vehicle Ownership Papers
– Insurance Certificate
- Most recent report card from previous school, if available.
Please see the District Website if you require more information on Student Registration.