Student Registration for Grades 1 – 7
Registration can take place either in person at the school or by email. Please note that registrations are not considered complete unless we have received all the required documentation. You will be contacted by the school office to confirm registration.
If you require further assistance, please contact the office at 604-594-5437
Registration Documents Required for all Students:
- Appropriate Proof of Citizenship or status in Canada for both students and parents, and appropriate proof of age for students:
– Canadian Birth Certificate
– Canadian Passport
– Permanent Resident Card/Documentation
- Appropriate Proof of Residency:
– Purchase Agreement, Current Year Property Tax Assessment
– Rental/Lease/Tenancy Agreement
– Verfication of Address by Landlord Form, or Current Month Rental Receipt showing address, or Letter from Landlord, along with a copy of one of the following showing rental address:
– Valid Driver’s License
– Utility Bill
– Income Tax Assessment
– Bank Statement
– Credit Card Statement
– Government Issued Cheque
– Vehicle Ownership Papers
– Insurance Certificate
- Most recent report card from previous school, if available.
Please see the District Website if you require more information on Student Registration.